If you have ever dreamed about expanding your career options or continuing your studies, why not study in London? London is popularly known for its established mercantile operations, fashion, culture, sports and music centre. It is also recognized equally across the world for its superior universities.
These are some reasons why London may seem attractive to you.
1. London is England's capital and is the first taste of the UK that many international students get. Just like most capital cities, London has a variety of culture that is evident, so no matter where you originated there are likely to be many people from the same background while you study in London.
2. London has gained a lot of respect and has become popular for the diverse industries it has to offer. Some of these industries include finance and business, IT, sports, culture and the most notable being hospitality. International students will be able to make use of their qualifications and bring advancement to any profession in their chosen field.
3. An array of universities and colleges in London have links that contain information on industries locally where you can ask questions regarding assistance with your course, or work experience. Local companies that are hiring temporary staff or research assistants on a fixed term often consider employing international students.
4. There are countless jobs that are obtainable while you study in London, it is definitely a bonus if you studied a competitive discipline, due to the sheer volume and diversity of the industries in London. You will be more likely to be hired for a position in London than most other cities in the UK.
5. Different individuals often choose to study in London because they are attracted to the globally diverse student community and multicultural way of life. Therefore it is understandable why London is such a popular choice among international students. A good way to explore and experience the world is to choose London as a place to study and begin your career internationally.
6. It is not just the UK that is getting more international students, but this seems to be the trend all over the world. London gives international students a way to advance their English skills and allows them a chance to connect with businesses across the world.
7. When you take it upon yourself to look past the employment and collegiate life of London you will be amazed by the countless number of attractions such as museums, the West End, the Royals to name just a few. You are more or less on Europe's doorstep and you have the privilege of discovering central Europe as a student with budget friendly costs.
8. The range of schools available in London will help you in choosing what course will not only fit your interests, but also your budget. There are a lot of ways to relieve the financial stress by taking advantage of the many types of student discounts available in the UK.
9. Once you have achieved your goals as you study in London, you will then be given the choice to stay there if it was not your home before you started your studies there.
10. In closing, there are countless things to do in London that you will keep you occupied. There are regular events like football, cricket or some other kind of social activities that you can take part in. You will make great friends and meet new acquaintances and take your life to a new level.